Providing the best care to our clients at all times is our priority.
In order to ensure that this is what we deliver both now and in the future, we have recently reviewed our methods for providing emergency care for your pet Out Of Hours. After careful consideration we have decided to partner with Vets Now, who specialise in providing dedicated emergency out of hours care at nights and weekends.
Vets Now have operated an emergency clinic in Chesterfield for some time now and we trust they will provide you with an excellent service.
Here are just a few reasons why we believe Vets Now is the best option for you in an Emergency when we aren’t open:
- They are dedicated to emergencies, so have a breadth of training and experience.
- They have specialists on site for complex cases.
- Consistently excellent client feedback.
- Their veterinary team continually monitor the patients throughout the night by using Vets Now to cover our Out of Hours Emergencies. It enables our team of Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses get a good night’s rest at nights and weekends, so we can continue to provide the high quality care during the day that we pride ourselves on.
Vets Now take over from us when we close in the evenings and weekends. It is always best to phone us first as we will either be there to answer your call, or we will have an answer machine message with Vets Now details for you.
When you call Vets Now their trained staff will be waiting to help. If required you will be advised to visit the clinic where you will be seen by the emergency team.
Specific details of the times when Vets Now will be providing Out of Hour cover on our behalf are:
- Monday – Friday 19:00pm overnight until 08:30am
- Saturdays – 15:00pm overnight until 10:00am
- Sundays – 12:00noon overnight until 08:30am
Please be aware that because of the nature of Out of Hours emergencies, a night-time or weekend appointment will be more expensive than seeing a vet during usual hours. Vets Now will discuss this with you at the time of the appointment and before commencing any treatment. Please consider pet insurance to give you peace of mind that your pet will be able to receive the best possible care 24 hours a day.
Your nearest Vets Now clinic is:
Vets Now Chesterfield,
Chesterfield, S45 9JN
Telephone: 01246 930560
Below is a video that explains what to do in an emergency situation.
Below is a brief video about Vets Now.